Ending an agreement

The Residential Parks Act 2007 (SA) specifies when and how a residential park agreement can end, and what length of time is required to be provided as notice. The amount of notice required depends on what type of agreement it is (site or tenancy and periodic or fixed term), who is terminating the agreement and why they are terminating the agreement.

Ending an agreement  :  Last Revised: Thu Jun 5th 2014
The content of the Law Handbook is made available as a public service for information purposes only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for legal advice. See Disclaimer for details. For free and confidential legal advice in South Australia call 1300 366 424.
Link to sa.gov.au - find what you're looking for

© Legal Services Commission - All Rights Reserved
Funded with the support of the Governments of Australia and South Australia Website by CeRDI